Create and share color palette with ColorGeek made with Vue.js
ColorGeek is a web application for creating and sharing color palettes, created with Vue.js 2, Vue-router for app routing, Vuex, Vue-cli, Firebase, and other libraries and tools such as Clipboard.js, Webpack, Babel, ESLint, and more.
- Guests have to register for being able to create, share and like palettes
- User can create private palettes, share best palettes with other users.
- User can like palettes, and palettes with the biggest number of likes are available on the Popular page.
- Palettes picked by admin are showing on the Picked page.
- It's possible to edit and save private palettes.
- User can make a copy of any public palette to user's palettes.
- On click on a color cell selected color's value is copying to clipboard.
- It's possible to choose the color mode: hex(default) or RGB.
ColorGeek - make & share your color palette.
Created and submitted by Alex Efremov.