Forum made with Laravel and Vue.js
Forum VueJS Laravel
Forum is a project based on Laravel 5.3 and Vue 2. It offers a variety of features and functionalities, and you could try forking it and use it maybe in a project of your own. (Feel free to share the results!)
- User role system, including Administrators, Moderators and standard Users.
- Ability for Administrators to invite new users, with a specific role, as well as the ability to modify current User's roles.
- Ability for users to subscribe to Topics.
- Ability for users to 'report' Posts and Topics.
- Avatar image uploading to Amazon S3 storage.
- Markdown support for creating posts. All posts are stored in database as Markdown and are converted to HTML, when needed
- @mention functionality, alerting Users by email when they are mentioned in a post, including auto link generation, when a User uses the @mention functionality.
Users can register and create
Users may subscribe to any
Topic`` and may report anyTopic
orPost` for moderation.
- Owners of
Posts or elevated
Users may modify or delete
moderatoraccounts may delete
- Users can manage their own profile changing to their password and avatar image.
- All subscribed
Users receive emails, via a triggered event when a
Topicthat they are subscribed to has a
Postadded to it.
- Moderators are alerted via email when content is reported and they can easily manage these reports in the Moderator Dashboard.
Packages used in this project
If you would like to see this app in action you can download it, install it and run locally.
You can find the repository on GitHub.