Get help while migrating to Vue 2.0
This short post is everyone who wants to start moving Vue apps to Vue 2.0, or start directly from Vue 2, and resources which could prove very helpfull.
Should I move to 2.0?
- If you are working on a production app, no, not yet.
- If you are just starting out, yes, start in 2.0.
- If you are sort of in the middle of something, or you are tinkering around, it will definitely help you to write a better app, so it may be worth looking into.
- Vue 2.0 Release Notes: Follow along as 2.0 comes to life
- Vue 2.0 Docs: This one took me a long time to find. Treasure it, share it, never lose the link to it!
- Vue 2.0 Starter Kit: Just found today. Also features one big fix if you’re using webpack.
- Vuex 2.0 Release Notes: In lockstep with Vue releases, but contains vuex specific changes
- Vue-router 2.0 Release Notes: Also in lockstep with Vue releases.
- Vue Forum: Definitely join. Loads of discussion and group problem solving.
- Vue on Gitter: Like Slack, but for nerds.
Read about depracations, tips and techniques here.