RequireJS plugin to parse .vue components
The Require Vue.js is a new plugin by Edgard Leal, that it can be used to async and dynamic load & parse *
.vue single file components.
What this library can do
- Real time integration
- Don't need build to use
- Used as RequireJS plugin
- You can use syntax detection from your IDE
- Suport for single file component
- Work with or without extencion
- CSS inside component file
What this library can't do
- Parse Jade and other templates
- Scoped css
For more information check out the project page on Github and you can install it through the NPM repository.
npm install require-vuejs
On the same GitHub page there is a link of a usage example on codepen which gives a great overview of how the plugin works:
This library is only 4Kb ( minified ).