The Path to Master Vue.js
Becoming a Jedi-level Vue Master might sound like it’s next level, but we’ll help you get there in no time with our Vue courses. So, if you’re an aspiring Vue developer, or simply want to get to grips with Vue 3, then take a look at this guide and unlock the power of Vue.js.
Why is studying Vue.js a good idea?
The Advantages of Vue.js:
- Easy to use – Lightweight, the application is quick to download and install and does not take up much space.
- Easy to scale - The application is easily scalable and can be used to perform a number of local tasks in large projects.
- Easy to update – Vue.js allows you to speed up the virtual updating of the component model on the browser side, which increases page refresh speed.
Why should you become a Vue.js developer?
Developers from some of the world’s largest organizations are learning Vue.js. In fact, many companies, such as Apple, Adobe, Dell, Facebook, Google, Gitlab, Netflix, Nintendo and even NASA, use the framework to improve their software development process because of its advantages.
A highly popular, high flexible framework, with principles similar to Angular and React, Vue.js developers are highly sought after, with recent salary surveys showing the average annual pay for a Vue.js developer in the United States is $121,919 a year, while top earners are making $145,500 annually!
Take a look at our course path to master Vue
Ready to start your journey to becoming a Vue Master with Vue School? We have created a learning path for you to master Vue.js from start to finish with all the courses you need from Fundamentals to Mastery, as well as the ecosystem:
- Vue.js Fundamentals with the Options API – Learn the fundamental concepts and get up and running with Vue.js 3. Perfect if you haven’t touched Vue before, or you’re just getting started!
- Vue.js 3 Components Fundamentals – Components are the puzzle pieces of a Vue.js website. Learn the fundamental and important concept of Vue.js components in this course.
- Vue Router 4 for Everyone – Learn how to build powerful Single Page Applications in Vue 3 with the Vue Router 4.
- Vue 3 Composition API – Leverage the power of the new Composition API and build reusable features (composables) for scalable Vue applications
- The Vue.js 3 Masterclass – Build a real-world application with Vue.js 3 in the supercharged and remastered Vue.js Masterclass.
- Pinia: The Enjoyable Vue Store – Learn how to use Pinia for global state management in your Vue 3 applications.
- TypeScript with Vue.js 3 – Learn how to use TypeScript in your Vue projects to supercharge your IDE’s error detection and autocompletion, as well as provide type safe code that’s easier to reason about and refactor.
Once completed, you'll have a solid foundation for your Vue journey. From there, the sky’s the limit with more than 40 Vue courses, 763 video lessons and 64 hours of tutorials and workshops on offer.
Sign up to learn Vue.js now!
Still not convinced? Start your journey to become a Vue Master for FREE. To grow our Vue community, Vue School are giving away the initial courses free. That’s how convinced we are of the power of Vue. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for free Vue.js courses now!