Vue 3.3 Release
Vue 3.3 "Rurouni Kenshin" has been released.
This release focuses on developer experience improvements, particularly for SFC
<script setup> usage with TypeScript.
Some of the key features include:
- Imported and complex types support in macros
- Generic components
- More ergonomic defineEmits
- Typed slots with defineSlots
- Reactive props destructure
- Better getter support with toRef and toValue
- JSX Import Source Support
- Maintenance infrastructure improvements
I hope this summary is helpful. To get detailed information about the release definitely checkout the official blogpost or Github changelog for the full list of changes .