Vue-SSR: A stripped down version of vue-hackernews-2
This is a stripped down version of the vue-hackernews-2) (clone), to use as a boilerplate. You can use this to quickly set up a new project and pick the components you want to use.
- Server Side Rendering
- Vue + vue-router + vuex working together
- Server-side data pre-fetching
- Client-side state & DOM hydration
- Single-file Vue Components
- Hot-reload in development
- CSS extraction for production
- ESLint with Airbnb's base JS
- i18next internationalization
Requires Node.js 6+
See more on GitHub.